Genetic testing can provide vital information regarding one’s potential health future by providing a decrease of potential health risks through the:
- Identification of gene mutations that may promote chronic disease
- Prevention of diseases via early intervention
- Modification of gene expression via individualized, precise and targeted interventions
- Identification of important areas for follow-up testing
- Monitorisation of the efficacy of therapeutic strategies
Genes play a key role in one’s health and the knowledge of their profile via genetic testing can provide indispensable opportunities to influence your health status by actively promoting a healthier life.